Piedmont Information

Piedmont Information

Piedmont, Oklahoma

 

     Piedmont, in Canadian county, is 15 miles West of Edmond and 17 miles NW of Oklahoma City. The city is located in the Oklahoma city metropolitan area. Piedmont has a population of more than 5,000.

The People and Families of Piedmont

 

     In Piedmont, about 77% of adults are married. Large households are normal in the city.  You'll notice more men than women in Piedmont compared to most places.

Wealth and Education

 

     In 2000, Piedmont had a median family income of $57,121. People in Piedmont generally have good earning power. The city has a large middle class. Poverty is less common in Piedmont than most places. The city enjoys an educated population.

Political Inclinations

 

     Residents of Piedmont gave more campaign money to John Kerry than to the other people running for President in 2004. Residents gave more to the Republican party than any of the others.

Crime and Safety

 

     Piedmont is generally a safe place not overly troubled by crime.

Piedmont Housing

 

     Owners occupy 90% of the housing units in Piedmont. The average age of the housing in the city is relatively low. Residents here pay higher tax bills for their homes, which generally means better schools and other local services.

Commuting

 

     In Piedmont, 96% of commuters drive to work by car (the remaining 4% by horse!.

It's our job to know EVERYTHING about the Oklahoma City, Edmond, Deer Creek, Gaillardia, Piedmont, Yukon and Mustang real estate markets! Call or e-mail us with your questions. There's no obligation and we promise to get back to you quickly! Remember...

                               "When our telephone rings, we answer it...Guaranteed!!!"

Contact Information

Photo of Bobby Daniel and Ginny Silk Real Estate
Bobby Daniel and Ginny Silk
Allied Inc., Realtors
3636 NW 63rd St, Suite A
Oklahoma City OK 73116
Office: (405)834-5123
Fax: (405)285-8080